The following terms and conditions apply to all visitors to Wildlife Reserves Singapore (“WRS”) parks’, Night Safari, River Wonders and Singapore Zoo (collectively “Parks”). Visitors to the Parks shall comply with these conditions for their own safety and quiet enjoyment and that of others.
- The Parks shall be open to the public at such days and hours as prescribed by WRS and exhibited on notice boards affixed at the Parks or on its respective websites and other collaterals.
- WRS may, in its absolute discretion, vary the operation hours without prior notice.
- Visitors will enter the Parks via designated entrances during operation hours, with purchase of admission tickets, unless otherwise determined by WRS.
- WRS may, in its absolute discretion levy charges for admission to the Parks and for use of its car parks.
- WRS may, in its absolute discretion, vary the admission, car park and other applicable charges without prior notice.
- WRS and/or the Parks shall be entitled to refuse sale of admission tickets or admission to any person with ticket or demand any visitor to leave the Park for whatever reason it deems fit. In such circumstance, WRS and/or the Parks may (without prejudice to its other rights) refund the cost of the valid admission ticket to the paying visitor without incurring any further liability. If the visitor holds a complimentary ticket or invalid ticket (i.e. ticket which has been altered/ tampered/defaced/bought through fraudulent/unauthorised resale transaction), no refund will be made.
- The Parks’ admission tickets are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Single Park tickets are valid for entry only on the stated validity date.
- Singapore Zoo and Night Safari Single Park admission tickets include complimentary tram service.
- Singapore Zoo exclude Carousel rides and Houbii Rope Play; tickets are sold separately.
- River Wonders exclude Amazon River Quest boat ride; tickets are sold separately.
- Multiple parks’ tickets are non-transferable and valid for use by the same ticket holder only.
- Admission tickets are non-refundable under any circumstances.
- For purchase(s) that must be made onsite, an admin fee of $3.00 per transaction will be applicable.
- Event ticket holders and complimentary ticket holders are required to book a visit date in advance via the Manage Booking portal at https://managebooking.mandai.com/
- Admission is at ticket holder's own risk. WRS will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury sustained by the ticket holder while in any of the WRS’ parks. WRS may provide assistance, however such act is not an admission of liability.
- Ticket holder agrees not to use photographs/recordings (or reproduction thereof) taken during any park visit for commercial purposes.
- WRS may take photographs/recordings of any park visitor for any purpose, without prior approval or compensation.
- Ticket packages, rates and governing conditions are subject to change without notice.
Conduct in the park
- Undesirable use / conduct
Do not use the Park for any noisy, dangerous, illegal or immoral purpose nor do or suffer to be done in or upon the Parks or any part thereof anything that may be or become a nuisance or annoyance or cause damage or injury to WRS and/or the Parks (including injury to WRS’ and/or the Parks’ reputation), the other occupiers or users of the Parks;
- Not to introduce dangerous things
Do not bring into or place or store at the Parks anything which is or may become flammable or dangerous, nor carry on any hazardous operations or other act which might cause the insurance of the Park to be vitiated or the premiums to be increased;
Do not smoke anywhere in the Parks;
- Disposal of rubbish
Do ensure that all rubbish are disposed in the bins provided at the Parks;
- Advertisements and signs
Do not affix or display on any part of the Parks, any name, sign, notice, poster, banner or advertisements except with the prior written consent of WRS and/or the Parks;
- Not to introduce or release or remove animals and plants
Do not bring or release into or remove from the Parks any animals or plants;
- Not to sell, exhibit, promote or distribute
Do not sell, exhibit, promote or distribute any article or thing except with prior written consent of WRS;
- Not to take photographs or recordings for commercial purposes
Do not take or cause to be taken photographs or sketching or video/film recordings or reproductions thereof in any form of the Parks or any part thereof and/or any of the animals in the Parks for any commercial or business purposes except with prior written consent of WRS;
- No contact with animals
Do not or attempt to feed, touch, tease, capture, kill, hunt or shoot or do any act to cause disturbance, annoyance or injury to any animals that include mammals, birds, fish, reptile or invertebrate in the Parks. Any contact with the animals in the Parks for official, entertainment, education, photography or other authorised purposes shall be provided by or under the supervision of WRS and/or the Parks;
- No balloons allowed
Do not bring into and/or play with a balloon while in the Parks to prevent any disturbance or annoyance to the animals resulting from the sound of an exploded or burst balloon;
- No roller blades, skateboards, skate scooters or bicycles
Do not bring into or ride any roller blades/skates, skateboards, skate scooters or bicycles in the Parks;
- No flash photography or flashlight in Night Safari and other designated areas
Do not use flash photography or flashlights in Night Safari or certain designated areas of the other Parks where stated to prevent any disturbance or annoyance to the animals resulting from the emission of the bright lights.
Do indemnify and hold harmless WRS and/or the Parks against all claims, demands, actions, judgements, damages, losses, costs and expenses of any nature which WRS and/or the Parks may suffer or incur for any death, injury, loss or damage caused by any negligent act or omission in the use of the Parks or non-compliance with any of these terms and condition by the visitor.
WRS and/ or Parks not liable
- WRS and/or the Parks shall not be liable (to the extent permitted by law) for any death, injury, loss, damage or inconvenience howsoever caused to or sustained by any visitors to the Parks. WRS and/or the Parks may at its discretion, provide medical or other form of assistance on a goodwill basis. In no event shall the provision of such assistance amount to or be construed as an admission of liability by WRS and/or the Parks of the death, injury, loss, damage or inconvenience sustained.
- WRS/and or the Parks shall not be liable for any delays or cancellation or closure of the Parks or any show, animal appearance, restaurants, exhibits or feature in or at any part of the Parks resulting from acts or occurrences beyond its control including without limitation to acts of God, regulations or any governmental authority, war or national emergency, accident, fire, strikes, disturbance or industrial disputes, or outbreak of diseases.
- Intellectual property rights
The names, graphics, logos of WRS and/or the Parks are trademarks and intellectual property rights owned by WRS and/or the Parks and no use, copy, distribution, public display or creation of any derivative work thereof is permitted.
In the event that any term or condition herein shall for any reason be determined by any court or tribunal to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, then the remaining term or condition or part thereof shall not be affected, impaired or invalidated and shall remain in full force and effect and shall continue to be binding upon the parties hereto.
- No waiver
WRS and/or the Parks’ consent to or waiver of any default by the visitor of its obligations is only effective if it is in writing in respect to such default. Mere knowledge or consent by conduct (expressed or implied) of WRS and/or the Parks of such default will not be implied or treated as a waiver.
WRS reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at its absolute discretion without prior notice.
- Governing law and jurisdiction