1. Membership applied online/onsite is valid for one (1) year from the date of application. Admission blackout dates will apply on the second day of Chinese New Year, Labour Day and Hari Raya Puasa.
2. The membership will allow annual admission to the respective park(s) during regular operating hours except on the above specified blackout dates. Restricted access and/or additional fees may apply for special events or promotional events.
3. Members must book an admission slot via Membership Portal in advance before visit to the park(s). Admission slot booking is subject to availability. Only one admission slot can be made per day, per park, per membership.
4. Membership fees shall be paid in advance and there shall be no pro-rata or refund of membership fees.
5. One (1) photograph reflective of all registered members is required for the physical*/e- card and must be submitted. Photograph must not include any non-registered members.
6. An electronic membership card (“e-card”) will be automatically reflected in the Membership Portal.
7. The physical*/e-card is personal to the registered member(s) and is not transferable. Only the named person(s) reflected on the physical*/e-card may enjoy the membership benefits.
8. Members must present their physical*/e-card to enjoy the membership benefits and discounts, including admission to the parks.
9. Members shall be responsible for the safekeeping of their physical*/e-card. Members may report a loss/stolen card to [email protected]
10. A fee of $10 (subject to prevailing GST) shall be chargeable for the replacement of the physical* membership card.
11. The physical*/e-card is the property of Wildlife Reserves Singapore (“WRS”), which owns and manages Night Safari, River Wonders and Singapore Zoo.
The physical* membership card must be returned upon request if it has been fraudulently issued, misused, stolen, tampered, replaced or if the membership has been terminated.
The e-card may be terminated if it has been fraudulently issued, misused, tampered, or if the membership has been terminated.
12. A family membership is limited to a maximum of 2 adults and 5 children. Addition or change of registered members are not allowed throughout a membership’svalidity. A child’s age is defined as 3 to 12 years old.
13. Verification of age or identity may be requested by any staff at the time of membership application or to gain admission to the parks.
14. Friends of River Wonders memberships exclude the Amazon River Quest (ARQ) boat ride in River Wonders. Separate charges for ARQ boat rides apply.
15. Discounts are not applicable for any animal feeding sessions and animal rides.
16. Member’s F&B and retail discounts are applicable at selected outlets across all Mandai Wildlife Reserve and is not applicable with other discounts and promotions. Retail discounts will only apply to regular-priced products.
17. The concessionary Senior membership is applicable to all individuals aged 60 years old and above with a Singapore NRIC or FIN card. The NRIC or FIN card is required at the point of application and no further discounts or preferential rates are applicable.
18. WRS reserves the right to reject an application or renewal, and to suspend or terminate a membership without liability or refund, if any of the conditions of the membership are not complied with or if any benefits are abused.
19. The membership programmes, benefits, privileges, and terms and conditions may be supplemented, amended or terminated without prior notice at the sole discretion of WRS. In the event of a dispute, the decision of WRS will be final.
*We have discontinued the issuance of the physical membership card with effect from 28 March 2022. Go-green with us today by going digital, in showing your support of our sustainability efforts, and enjoy greater convenience with the use of your electronic membership card (“e-Card”).