1. Membership applied online/onsite is valid for one (1) year from the date of application. No blackout dates will apply.
2. The membership will allow annual admission to the respective park(s) during regular operating hours. Restricted access and/or additional fees may apply for special events or promotional events.
3. Members must book a time slot via Membership Portal in advance before visit to the park(s). Time slot booking is subject to availability, on a first-come, first-served basis. Only one admission time reservation can be made per day, per park, per membership.
4. Membership fees shall be paid in advance and there shall be no pro-rata or refund of membership fees.
5. One (1) photograph reflective of all registered members is required for the electronic membership card (“e-card”) application. Photograph must not include any non-registered members.
6. An e-card will be automatically reflected in the Membership Portal. No physical membership card will be issued.
7. The e-card is personal to the registered member(s) and is not transferable. Only the named person(s) reflected on the membership card may enjoy the membership benefits.
8. Members must present their e-card to enjoy the membership benefits and discounts, including admission to the parks.
9. The e-card is the property of Wildlife Reserves Singapore (“WRS”), which owns and manages Jurong Bird Park, Night Safari, River Wonders and Singapore Zoo. The e-card may be terminated if it has been fraudulently issued, misused, tampered, or if the membership has been terminated.
10. A family membership is limited to a maximum of 2 adults and 5 children. Addition or change of registered members is not allowed throughout a membership’s validity. A child’s age is defined as 3 to 12 years old.
11. Verification of age or identity may be requested by any staff at the time of membership application or to gain admission to the parks.
12. All registered members of Friends of Wildlife Plus are entitled to complimentary Amazon River Quest (ARQ) boat ride in River Wonders on all days. Rider must be at least 1.06m to take the boat ride. No service recovery will be given to members who do not meet the ride eligibility and closure of ride due to service maintenance. Terms & conditions of ARQ apply.
13. Discounts are not applicable for any animal feeding sessions and animal rides.
14. Member’s F&B and Retail discounts are applicable at selected outlets across all Mandai Wildlife Reserve and is not applicable with other discounts and promotions. Retail discounts will only apply on regular-priced products.
15. The concessionary Senior membership is applicable to all individuals aged 60 years and above with a Singapore NRIC or FIN card. The NRIC or FIN card is required at the point of application and no further discounts or preferential rates are applicable.
16. WRS reserves the right to reject any application or renewal, and to suspend or terminate a membership without liability or refund, if any of the conditions of the membership are not complied with or if any benefits are abused.
17. The membership programmes, benefits, privileges, and terms and conditions may be supplemented, amended or terminated without prior notice at the sole discretion of WRS. In the event of dispute, the decision of WRS will be final.